To celebrate Halloween we are offering you the chance to win a free meal at Sanskruti!
All you have to do is look out for the competition post and respond via one of our social media channels:
Free meal for one person at our restaurant in Manchester.
Competition closes midnight Monday 31st October 2016 and announced Tuesday 1st November 2016.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition is open to all UK residents, except employees or family members of employees of Sanskruti.
- The prize is a main course meal but excludes the “Special Sanskruti Thali”. Drinks are not included in the prize. Meal must be booked in advance and subject to availability.
- The prize can only be claimed at Sanskruti Manchester and will not be valid at any other branch.
- Participants can only win once.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value, be used in conjunction with any other offer or has any cancellation value once booked.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- All entries must be received by midnight Monday 31st October 2016 at the latest.
- Entries must be received through the Sanskruti Manchester social media channels.
- The prize winners will be notified via their social media account and must respond before the 8th November 2016. In the event of non-acceptance, no answer or failure to accept within the specified period or for the dates available, Sanskruti reserves the right to reallocate the Prize awarded to another entry.
- By entering the competition the winners consent to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition.
- Sanskruti reserves the right to cancel or modify this competition at any time at its sole discretion.
- Sanskruti reserves the right to change the Prize and these terms and conditions at its sole discretion.